1. The history of Marine Insurance, Definitions of commonly used Insurance terms
2. Rights and duties of the parties when entering into an insurance contract or renewing such, Hull and Machinery insurance
3. Marine insurance Act, Underwriters (Lloyd’s Underwriters. Institute of London
4. The Contract (the nature of marine insurance/insurable interest/the duties of an
5. The Policy (introduction/classification of policies/marine risks/the
6. Hull and Machinery Insurance. Protection and Indemnity Insurance (P & I Clubs).
7. Wreck removal convention 2007
8. Civil Liability Convention 1969/1992 (CLC), and Fund convention 1971/1992